We are still adding to our library. Please check back soon for updates.
JRP and Relevant Hearing Documents
- Joint Review Panel Report
- Joint Review Panel Hearing Documents
- 2014 Hearing Transcript, Presentation by Ontario Clean Air Alliance, Angela Bischoff with Don Hancock, Northwatch affiliate, p. 222.
- 2014 Submission from Xylene Power Ltd (Charles Rhodes) providing his conclusions on pre and post closure safety, waste characterization and siting of the DGR project
- 2013 Oral Statement by Charles Rhodes, Xylene Power Limited
- 2013, May Letter to JRP from Charles Rhodes re: APM
- 2013 May, Submission to JRP from Charles Rhodes re: Plan for long term storage of spent CANDU Fuel Bundles and Nuclear Waste
- 2013-2014 Presentations to the JRP from Frank Greening.
Environmental Impact Statement ( EIS) - These are large files and may take time to load.
Technical Backgrounder Reports
- Kincardine Hosting Agreement
- CEAA 2012
- Ivey Report
- Michigan Low-Level Radioactive Waste Authority Act
- Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement
- Boundary Waters Treaty of 1909
- Amendment to the Agreement to Establish a Joint Review Panel for the Deep Geologic Repository Project by Ontario Power Generation Inc. Within the Municipality of Kincardine, Ontario Between The Minister of the Environment and The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
Letters & Requests
- Open Letter To The Honourable Catherine McKenna - Regarding the OPG December 2016 Response on The DGR1, Kincardine, Ontario January 9, 2017
- Open Letter to the Minister of Environment and Climate Change from SOS Great Lakes, July 15, 2016
- February 18, 2016 Letter to Laurie Swami (VP Nuclear Services) from the Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Catherine McKenna re: additional information
- From the Minister of Environment and Climate Change to Ontario Power Generation re: Request to provide additional information
- Letter from CEAA to Ms. Laurie Swami re: Request from the Minister of Environment and Climate Change to OPG to Provide Further Information with Respect to DGR.
- OPG's Fall 2016 Update – Western Waste Management Facility – Deep Geologic Repository Project
- From the Minister of Environment and Climate Change Canada to Joint Review Panel regarding process to review the Additional Information
Further Reports/Background Documents
- Charles Rhodes, Xylene Power Ltd., Nuclear Waste Disposal Press Release, Feb 7, 2016
- Report and Advice on the Ontario Drinking Water Quality Standard for Tritium by the Ontario Drinking Water Advisory Council
- Legislative Assembly, Order Paper Questions and Responses
- IEG Report - "Report of the Independent Expert Group on Qualitative Risk Comparisons among Four Alternative Means for Managing the Storage and Disposal of Low and Intermediate‐Level Radioactive Waste in Ontario"
- The Gandalf Group Report on the OPG's DGR, April 2016